School Rules 2017-2018
b. Walk only
c. Respect personal space
d. Be on time for school and classes (late slip process) e. Always get permission for leaving class
f. Proper school language
g. Pay it forward! (Do nice deeds!)
- We will work together to keep the school clean and safe, both inside and outside. We will take pride in our school community by assisting with outdoor supervision and clean-up duty.
- Electronics: Deposit the electronic device in the locker, or it will be confiscated by the teacher. Electronic devices can only be used in class with the discretion of the teacher and for learning purposes only.
- Smoking is not allowed on any school property or on field trips/school trips.
- We will be at the right place at the right time (no hanging out in the hallways or bathrooms.)
- All students are expected to wear appropriate clothing.
- Each teacher will have class rules that will be followed by students.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs will not be tolerated at the school or on field/school trips.
- Students who are intoxicated will be sent home, and parents called.
- Any weapons found with a student will result in the police and parents being called and the student dismissed immediately.
- Verbal and Physical Abuse of any kind toward students or staff will absolutely not be tolerated,
Download a copy of the Tantalus School Rules for 2017-2018